• AMD G-T56N Dual Core APU with Radeon HD 6320
• Wireless communication support 3.5G, WLAN, GPS, GSM/GPRS, Bluetooth
• 9V - 32V DC Power Input
• Smarter Vehicle Power Ignition for Variety Vehicle
• Support 3 x RS-232 (2 with RS-422/485)
• Support 4 x DI / 2 x DO with Relay 12V / 80mA
• Support 1 x CAN Bus 2.0B (Optional)
The world's first In-vehicle Computer - VBOX-3200 with AMD G-Series (eOntario) Dual Core APU. The innovative AMD G-Series platform is ideal for embedded applications that require genuine graphics performance, video quality, and low power. That's why SINTRONES leverage suitable AMD Embedded G-Series platforms in its On-Board Computer (OBC) portfolio. The VBOX-3200 supports a wide temperature range of -30ºC to 60ºC to meet various environment applications, and meets MIL-STD-810F standard. To facilitate mobile communication and navigation, the VBOX-3200 has integrated 3.5G, WLAN, GPS, GSM/GPRS, and Bluetooth. The unit features vehicle power ignition that enables it to adapt to various power supply conditions within transportation environments. For increased flexibility, the VBOX-3200 has a wide range power input (9-32V) and supports one CAN Bus. Other features include Automatics Recovery Short Circuit Protection, Power off Delay Time Setting by Software, and optional internal smart battery backup for uninterrupted power support.