Kvaser HS CAN
The Kvaser Mini PCI Express HS is a highly integrated CAN (controller area network) add-on board that lets embedded system developers add CAN functionality to any standard computer board with mini PCI Express capability.
- Supports a bitrate from 40 to 1,000 kbit/s and a CAN transfer rate up to 20,000 messages/s.
- Time stamp accuracy is 25 μs.
- Low profile connector complies with the mini PCI Express standard, which connects via a cable to a DSUB (or other
- type) at the computer housing.
- A 4-pin Molex connector provides single CAN channel access.
- Complies with EN 61000-6-2:2005, specifying EMC immunity for industrial environments.
- Operates over the industrial temperature range of -40 to +85°C.
- Kvaser’s free of charge CANLIB SDK can be used to develop software for the Mini PCI Express HS board.
- Support for Linux, in the form of drivers and a dedicated SDK, are available as a separate download.
|Temp Range||-40 - 85 °C|
|Messages Per Second Receive||14000 mps|
|Messages Per Second Sending||18000 mps|
|Interfaces||Mini PCI Express|
|Categories||PC Interfaces, Interfaces|
|OS||Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and Linux|
|Connectors||Molex 53780 PanelMate TM|
|Buffers||On Board Buffer|
|Error Frame Generation||No|
|Error Counters Reading||No|
Typical values are (@ 3.3V from Mini
PCI Express slot): 180mA (Kvaser Mini
PCI Express HS), 280mA (Kvaser Mini
PCI Express 2xHS)